When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Laureus dial color

rblippy

Anyone have an answer??

I just recieved a IWC Laureus from Perfect Clones. The dial color is very close to black.

I when I look at the original and other sites it appears more blue.

Has anyone noticed a color difference from site to site??

Regards,

ron

If you are referring to differences in pictures of gens the answer is yes. Gens can look dramatically different based on camera and settings, lighting, use of photoshop, etc. The only way to satisfy your curiousity is to actually stop by the AD and check out the gen. I have seen the gen laureus but never the rep so I can't tell you how accurate the rep dial is.

I have the Blue and the white dials.. don't recall a black Laureus... can you post pics of your's ?? the AR on these reps are not the high quality like the makers of the HBB... Graham...Paul Picot... etc. ... the AR on the Laureus is more like a tint in nature .. it reflects more than absorbs light .. ergo you are going to get a very .. very blue look to the dial. when strong light hits the crystal it will be a very shinning blue "reflection" .. and not the plum hue of the higher quality AR's

I have not seen a Black dial Laureus as a rep.. is this the latest release ??

if you live in EU . you can send the entire watch to k2222 (Jakub) and he will redo the AR.. to genuine quality..

I have the Blue and the white dials.. don't recall a black Laureus... can you post pics of your's ?? the AR on these reps are not the high quality like the makers of the HBB... Graham...Paul Picot... etc. ... the AR on the Laureus is more like a tint in nature .. it reflects more than absorbs light .. ergo you are going to get a very .. very blue look to the dial. when strong light hits the crystal it will be a very shinning blue "reflection" .. and not the plum hue of the higher quality AR's

I have not seen a Black dial Laureus as a rep.. is this the latest release ??

if you live in EU . you can send the entire watch to k2222 (Jakub) and he will redo the AR.. to genuine quality..

I think you answered the question. You have blue and I ended up with black.

Can you tell me what site you ordered from??

Thanks

I do believe that you may have gotten the old spitfire and not the laureus.. check with Joshua and see what you ordered..

Edit Add: the laureus does not come in black ... blue.. and the white is no longer listed..no black in this model..

The Laureus was only available in blue!! Black and white where never an option... but since the Laureus has the same looks as the Pilot Chronograph Spitfire you could mix them up... the Spitfire is available in black and white only and has a different caseback than the Laureus.