When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

peice fell off -need help

rblippy

The 12 oclock arrow (marker) on the bezel fell off my Chronomat Evolution.

Does anyone know where I can buy one??

Regards

Ron

How exactly did the marker fall from the bezel?Did you apply extreme force on it or did you hit it somewhere?I had the impression that the bezel was made of solid metal and not simply parts glued together... :huh: Do you have any pics from the damaged bezel???

How exactly did the marker fall from the bezel?Did you apply extreme force on it or did you hit it somewhere?I had the impression that the bezel was made of solid metal and not simply parts glued together... :huh: Do you have any pics from the damaged bezel???

Most Breitling bezels come with detachable rider tabs; the only one's where the entire bezel is a solid piece of metal is the SFSO.

I find the rider tabs on mine are loose all the time these days, I tighten them but a few days later they are loose again. Looks like I am not the only one with this problem by the sounds of things.

Ok, I feel the need to be VERY specific here..

We are talking watches... which have very soft screws for just about every part compared to industrial and automotive objects...

Therefore,

When someone says "Loctite" I have to say there is ONLY ONE grade of Loctite to use on your time piece, and then only for external screws and sometimes, if your very careful, tubes and crowns...

That is LOCTITE 222..

OK?

• 5 months later...