When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back.. In Black.. Black... Is Back :)

V

Finished two black straps yesterday with my new hides I got on my last trip.. I have to say that both straps have the exact look I wanted to achieve on my watches.

The shrunk on the Ferrari has a contemporary look with that texture and very close to the OEM Ferrari strap. I decided to put Black stitching because I want to wear it with my 112 as well.

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

dsc00814jg4.jpg

dsc00817sd0.jpg

The one on my Cali dial is LONG wrap around with tail and it has copper stitching like the PAV98 strap. The colour of the stitching matches perfectly the copper ring around the numbers :)

I am making today another one like this in 24/24 same specs as the PAV98 (same colour only with better leather than the PAV ;) )

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

Nice soft looking leather V

Thanks Andy.. THey are both indeed very soft.

Since the leather was very soft and thick I decided to use a different bit harder and thinner leather for backing to balance the thickness/softness.

dsc00820mb7.jpg

dsc00822kn9.jpg

I guess you know that working with a very soft leather is a pain in the @

Thanks a lot guys for your kind words..

Yellow stitching to match the hands would probably be sharp.....just my opinion, but I agree, they're beutiful! Great looking straps!

I couldn't agree more.. But I want to wear this strap with my 112 as well and the black with yellow stitching won't look good on the 112. But who knows? There is always the possibility of restitching in yellow when I will get bored of it ;)