When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody Watch Judge Mathis?

yt74

My wife and I Tivo this show every day, no comments, it's a guilty pleasure! Yesterday, I was catching up on some back episodes and there was a guy suing his co-worker for selling him a rep Breitling. The guy took his buddy for $1000! When the guy took it into an AD for appraisal and he said it took the appraiser quite a while to ID it as a rep and even then he was not 100% sure... must not have been a Breitling AD! They only valued it at $75. :o

Edited by yt74

Doesn't matter if it is a $2 rep or a $1500 Franken... He sold it of as a genuine and belongs to jail.

I hate fraud!

:lol: You hate fraud yet and we participate in and encourage it with every replica that we buy. Seems a bit hypocritical doesn't it? I realize that this person willfully deceived his friend and that sheds a different light on this situation. Yet, counterfeiting certainly can and does lead to fraud also.

(I am not trying to be offensive here. You comment just struck me as being funny.)

Edited by jdavis

I love Judge Mathis, he is a funny guy.

Talk about guilty pleasure, I Start at 3:00 I watch judge shows till 6:30. 2 more years of this I get my JD.

Judge Mathis, Judge Joe Brown, and Judge Judy...........................

Edited by pammo13

Talk about guilty pleasure, I Start at 3:00 I watch judge shows till 6:30. 2 more years of this I get my JD.

Wow and I thought I was bad! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

wait a minute big fan of judge joe brown ... he cracks me up!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yet, counterfeiting certainly can and does lead to fraud also.

In exactly the same way shopping at Wal Mart can and does lead to child slave labor.

I appreciate the irony, too....it's just that in the course of our usual law obiding lives we all enable a lot of more serious sh** than rep collectors do by enabling the selling fake watches as real ones. I guess I'll stop buying reps to prevent some a$$hole from selling a rep as a gen the moment everybody else stops driving so Saudi Arabia can no longer pay for the murder of innocent people.