When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting a new watch

LordRasta

The company I work for has offered me an award for dealing with them for 5 years. It was a very nice collection of awards including 2 watches to choose from. Since I don't need anymore luggage and don't need a golf bag since I don't play golf, I chose this...

BK368451A.jpg

It'll make a nice beater on those days when I don't want to adjust one of the automatics. Naturally it won't crack my starting line-up. :)

Congratulation my friend Lord Rasta.

My 20 anniversay is comming up on September for the company i have been working for too.

20???? Wow! I don't think I'll ever work for anyone for 20 years. In IT, you move around to make money. I've been married for 20 years and that is punishment enough. :D

Oh and if I do stay for 15 more years I qualify for a Movado. 35 years gets you a Quartz TAG Formula 1.

I recently had my 10 year anniversary dinner at work and to be fair the company i work for they put myself and my partner up in a 5* hotel for the weekend and paid for us to use the spa which was a nice gesture.

I did laugh a little at the gift they gave me for making them probably getting into the