When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingenieur Leather Strap

That was VERY nice straps BUT I think that the straps has to be reinforced at the end of the strap on this kind of attachment at the of the strap!

The ingenieur is quite heavy so the strap has to be sturdy at the end of the strap , otherwise it will become loser and loser to the watchhead.

The original ( kevlar strap ! ) has metal ( inside at the end of the strap ) where it is attached to the watch and on the pictures You can not see if there is some kind of reinforcement to make it sturdier.

Of course you are in right.

You can see in spanish Gen forums , a metallic piece inside al the end of the strap. There I have seen them. ;)

hxtp://www.relojes-especiales.com/foros/showthread.php?t=44530

ingeio5.jpg

But I dont know who much is the price , doesn

Excellent.

As long as the price is under the gen price, I would buy it.

Just inquired now, it seems he speaks English.

Perfect link. I have also inquired in ABP, but it seems more comfortable with this guy, you don't have to give so many measures.

This is the answer of this seller. He was fast at replying :)

Hello

In order to make an order, it must write a mail with the model, color of skin, thread color, length, width, and once confirmed it would give the price him and you devera to pay in an account, the price of the one of black color are bovine skin imitation in crocodile and its price is of 75

This is the answer of this seller. He was fast at replying :)

Hello

In order to make an order, it must write a mail with the model, color of skin, thread color, length, width, and once confirmed it would give the price him and you devera to pay in an account, the price of the one of black color are bovine skin imitation in crocodile and its price is of 75

Thanks a lot.

:)

Indeed I got his answer after midnight.

I will go for him (prepare everything now) as he knows the Ingy already.

I got an answer from ABP, who is really willing to help but they say they have never done any strap for this watch and invite me to visit them to check how to do by having a look at the watch :)

I won't, for several reasons you can imagine, the first being simply that I don't live in Paris...

Of course you are in right.

You can see in spanish Gen forums , a metallic piece inside al the end of the strap. There I have seen them. ;)

hxtp://www.relojes-especiales.com/foros/showthread.php?t=44530

ingeio5.jpg

But I dont know who much is the price , doesn

Why not buy a kevlar strap from Angus, strip off the kevlar and fit a new alligator jacket around the inner of the strap?

I think it can't be well finished, because it's this special structure with metal parts which prevent to stick something thick on it. Result on the rep kevlar strap are uneven angles and not completely covered metallic parts. These are the flaws which made me want to find some other strap.

I can do them, (located in the US). Send me a PM for more detail...

That's most interesting and there are surely many potential buyers around. Do you have pictures of your straps to post here for everyone ? Thank you.