When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingenieur Leather Strap

• 3 weeks later...

The strap look good, although the pics are too small indeed. I am wondering how is the back of this strap.

@Yaron : I like both but have a small preference for the strap (nylon or leather) as it makes the watch look lighter on my small wrist.

Also there is a true reliability issue of the clasp (that breaks) and it's nice to have an elegant backup solution for this bracelet.

@ Pix - I agree on both issues: 1. the Ingy with SSB is quite heavy (~190 g), my wrist is small too, and 2) in my first SSB the clasp was broken as soon as I took the watch out of the box. Fortunately, got quick replacement and I still like it with SSB.

Edited by yaron

Quite surprising that so many people don't like the metal bracelet for the Ingy ....

I think a lot of people like the bracelet a lot. At least i do. But since Panerai opened Pandora's strapbox and changing straps all the time, i'm always looking to change straps on other watches as well. Any strap or bracelet used to be a given fact... now it is just one of the options.

Hi guys,yesterday i received my strap for the ingy and all i have to say is excellent.I am trying to upload pictures so you can see the result.Jakobs is a grate guy to deal with,a super fast constraction only one week to make the strap and shipout.

Sorry for the bad pfotos,crappy phone cam but you get the idea.

post-3613-1210098897_thumb.jpg

post-3613-1210099396_thumb.jpg

Definitely a great job :)

I'd love to see a picture from profile and also the inside of the strap, especially to know if the area close to the lugs is better finished than what we have on the rep nylon strap.

I have also the nylon strap and there is no comparison between them.Very hi quality product.I will try to take some photos from the insidand the lugs,with the crappy phone cam :D

with swiss eta ???

Norrrr !!! , it would be too expensive !!!

I think that the INGY are commercialized with Seagull movement , a spanish forero ( not torero ) has detected it.

We believe that all the denominations referred to this watch like swiss, are actually Seagull movement , is a good movement , but not what we understand like swiss movs.

But i like INGY !!!

with swiss eta ???

Norrrr !!! , it would be too expensive !!!

I think that the INGY are commercialized with Seagull movement , a spanish forero ( not torero ) has detected it.

We believe that all the denominations referred to this watch like swiss, are actually Seagull movement , is a good movement , but not what we understand like swiss movs.

But i like INGY !!!

Then i've got one titanium ingy with seagull movement???

Bad news, something smell rotted in the replic kingdom :o

• 5 months later...