When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Breitling Bentley Gt

Rolexman

This should answer your question...

http://www.ofrei.com/page240.html#2955

I'll warn you now though that the Bently is one HUGE attention grabbing watch! Big PAMs get away with it because they are retro, but this just shouts BLING BLING BLING. If you are going to wear one of these make sure the rest of you matches! :D

Edited by r11co

It will straight swap with a Swiss 7750. Just make sure you buy one with day and date. The one issue you may need to be careful about is whether you can use the day and date wheels that came on the Asian as I see on that watch that they are red. I did the swap on the chrono avenger and was unable to use the Asian datewheel. :)

It will straight swap with a Swiss 7750. Just make sure you buy one with day and date. The one issue you may need to be careful about is whether you can use the day and date wheels that came on the Asian as I see on that watch that they are red. I did the swap on the chrono avenger and was unable to use the Asian datewheel. :)

font seems to be red on all models...bugger

Edited by Polynomial

font seems to be red on all models...bugger

That bugs me too... leaves burgundy as the only model for me that fits the color...

though the white model would also suffice..., White makes things look larger and more

noticable.. which this watch does not need any more of ..imo...

If its loaded with the new 28k Asian 7750 you will more than likely have issues with the diameter of the center seconds (chronograph seconds). The second hand is smaller on the new 7750's than it is on the ETA and its older Asian counterpart. I tried to do a swap for an RWI member last week on a Navitimer Serie Speciale which now comes with the new movement and the second hand would not fit.

So be weary. If its the new movement you might just want to have it serviced and leave it be, unless you can source a new second hand that will fit.

If it has the old 7750b or b1 or 7750 or whatever they are calling it this week then it should be a 1:1 swap. Should be no problems except the date wheel color will be wrong. If you buy an ETA 7750 new it should come with the Day wheel, but it will have to be installed on the movement and of course it will be a black on white font.

My 2 cents.

Cheers,

Jon

:victory: