When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A must-read for every Rolex fan/owner

freddy333

Wow. Just...wow.

My thoughts exactly. In the 7 or 8 years I have been a TZ member, I think this is only the 2nd time I have seen such a detailed history of a Rolex watch. Pretty incredible to think that all of the original paperwork (not to mention the watch itself) would still be around (and in such good condition) after all these years. And, for the record, contrary to Rolex's stated comments about the donation having been a rare event, it is not. Rolex is actually 1 of the most altruistic watch brands with a long & established history of making donations of watches to good, worthy causes (they just do not make marketing events out of generosity).

Dear Rolex,

My name is Corgi. I don't dive but occasionally go swimming. Life is tough - - but I could greatly benefit from your support. If you could find it in your hearts to send me any one of your fine timepieces, preferably gold or platinum, it would be much appreciated.

With love,

Corgi.

...any day now friends... any day now...