When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

finally arrived.. IWC pilot chronograph 3717

arminvanbuuren

Please do so, then I can finally get some decent sleep, :lol: .

scoobs just checked today.. n the answer to the result is that there is very little (if any) difference in our dial and the gen.. yes it is grainy in certain lighting.. but in ad lighting my 3717 are also grainy.. so im thinking that the reason for the above pic being grainy is because maybe the photographer uses slr flash to take it so it looks grainy.. but comparing it to the ad i couldnt notice any difference in the colour nor texture in the dial.. notice tho (like u said my hour markers are still a little thicker but not noticeable as the gen does not have markers at all.. its straight on lume applied).. and also the fact that our clasp has a hole on the side and diff datewheel to the ETA.. other than that im yet to see another flaw.. and yes i really doubt an expert even could spot it (theyd tell u brown pinion is a big tell but i swear the ones i saw at the ad today has gold pinions)

darn, I didn't know Rob offer marker thinning service. I should check with him via email then and see what he says. But mine has made its way from Canada as well. I will try to post pics later of my proud twin sets.

by the way, has anyone tried on watchboys' kevlar strap for the 3717? does it feel soft, or does it feel rough? if anyone had tried those, I'd love to hear about it. thanks for the feedback.