When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GTXL photoshoot

blade007

Hiya guys,

Following on from my previous thread, many thanks to all those who inspired me to get this watch and also provided me with invaluable advice. I wont review the watch as its been done many times already. I didnt really like the default rubber/silicon strap the watch comes with and decided to get an aviator strap inspired by Spike's watch.

Here are the fruits and eye candy of all your input..

Watch: Chopard GTXL - Asian 21j (from Precious Time UK)

Strap: Aviator Pro waterproof leather watchstrap

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2407b.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

I hope you enjoyed that, please post your feedback..

Cheers

D

Edited by dakku

Great looking watch. I also have the asian mvmnt version and actually compared it to the real deal and couldn't find any flaws. Now, mind you, I'm not as anal as some but it looked identical and I had them both next to each other.

As far as the printing on the crown, you'd need a loupe to see it. As for the noise rotor, not on mine.......of course, I'm probably hard of hearing anyway.

Congratulations.

I also have the asian mvmnt version and actually compared it to the real deal and couldn't find any flaws. Now, mind you, I'm not as anal as some but it looked identical and I had them both next to each other.

As far as the printing on the crown, you'd need a loupe to see it. As for the noise rotor, not on mine.......of course, I'm probably hard of hearing anyway.

Congratulations.

Thank you friend, it is a lovely watch, are you wearing yours on the rubber strap? got any pics?

Yeah mine has a noisy rotor but, like you, I am not fussed about the "original" aspect of the watch, I got this as a daily beater, for under

• 1 year later...