When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland

hyster

don't get your hopes up high....

Like the SA,and CA,the skyland will probably be lousy..... :bangin:

I hope thats not true and they put BCE quality into this rep.... :)

I hope they build the Skyland to the same level of quality of the BCE. They would have a big seller if they did. As for the SA yeah it sucks without a huge amount of work/mods. As for the CA's my two are probably two of the most accurate reps I have. If I can source gen dials they will be dead on.

Yes i know,i guess i shouldn't have worded it that way,i just don't like the 'wet cement' look of them,not that they are not accurate.....the first version was great,accuracy wise,i know....

Personal taste added to my post above,anyway,lets hope the skyland is good...... B)

Edited by Dave123

I'm considering buying a Chrono Avenger and no doubt it will be the current version.

I'm wondering what the differences between the 1st version and the current versions are?

Also wondering where to pick up a gen dial.

Thanks in advance

Yes i know,i guess i shouldn't have worded it that way,i just don't like the 'wet cement' look of them,not that they are not accurate.....the first version was great,accuracy wise,i know....

Personal taste added to my post above,anyway,lets hope the skyland is good...... B)

I know Dave no polished SS and bling on them. I guess the Ti look either works for people or it doesn't.

I am looking forward to seeing this rep, let's hope they make it well, and the price isn't over 400USD because anything with Double AR seems to warrant this at the moment! :p

I'm considering buying a Chrono Avenger and no doubt it will be the current version.

I'm wondering what the differences between the 1st version and the current versions are?

Also wondering where to pick up a gen dial.

Thanks in advance

Have a look in the Breitling area pinned at the top.

IMHO, the first generation CA is the one to beat, Mine with Swiss movement and gen dial:

St.BarthsVignette002.jpg

The silly part is that by the time I was done with all the mods I have $500 or more into an $1800 watch. :bangin:

Man that looks great Kruzer! Say I'm only a couple hours drive from NY. Wanna go to lunch sometime?? I'd love to find gen dials for either one of my old factory Avengers but so far no luck.