When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stumbled across this little bugger :)

Jetsons

I'm a big fan of the blue dial Tudor subs and stumbled cross this little guy at a very reasonable $. It's in NOS condition complete with the original folded oyster bracelet. Very impressed with the quality & feel of the little Tudor. It's a stunner with the blue dial & matching insert.

It's on the small side at 32mm X 40mm but has a thick case with a rather tall acrylic crystal. It would be fine for small wrists and looks terrific on a lady.

A few pics I took in a hurry. Hope you enjoy. :)

10707362bs2.jpg

10707331id4.jpg

Compared to its full sized relative:

10707301wu5.jpg

10707281qt5.jpg

10707343yw8.jpg

Cheers!

Freddy, it is a bit small but it is so darn well built and finished that it's a very enjoyable little watch. It be great if I could find the full sized equivalent but the cost would be a few multiples of this one.

Thanks, Stephane! She loves it and is wearing it as we speak. I think your old SD may be taking a bit of a vacation. :)

Laz, I would be glad to.

It may take a couple of days to get her to pose with some daylight. We normally don't have much time together during the day, except weekends. :)

Cheers,

J

;) i can wait dear sir and im sure so can others ... i mean do we have a choice :p

but seriously thx lookin forward !

kind regards LAZ