When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

ubiquitous

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A beauty. :wub:

What is the source of the dial & are you going to relume the hands to match the dial lume? Looks good either way.

I bought the dial from a member here on the forum, and I relumed it. The hands are like that on this model, at least by that watches which I found in the net...

BTW: Look at the price of this 5514!!!HERE!!!

e48f7401.jpg

And here a lume shot from my watch, I think it is a wunderful combination...a real divers piece! :wub: #

3ff61ec6.jpg

Is that band aftermarket or did you get that with purchase? It looks great I would like one for my self!

It is a Europelli bomber jacket, they are not available any more but they make a similar one called distressed lamb skin.

Dude... Check out my test! :lol:

It's a man's watch.

I'll check it out .... thanks.. definately "Gorilla" tested .. chiropracters good fortune that watch.. must make heads turn to quickly :lol:

Live strong and Wear it Well...

Who else is wearing watches ?

sorry :(

Well Stephane... in this day and age... there should be more than 2 locker rooms in gyms.. Ladies... Men ... and... alternative life styles... not that there's anything wrong with that :huh:

Well Stephane... in this day and age... there should be more than 2 locker rooms in gyms.. Ladies... Men ... and... alternative life styles... not that there's anything wrong with that :huh:

I wasn't thinking about alternative life styles...

......forget it, my english is too poor to play the game :thumbdown: