When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

service videos

UB7

great find UB7! i thoroughly enjoyed watching those vids. thanks for sharing.

I couldn't agree more! My first gen Breitling was from its factory store in Switzerland, and now I understand why it looked like new...I am so inspired by this video that I have decided to purchase another Bentley (probably from Ruby) for my Breitling collection. I don't know what it is about Breltling watches that so fascinates me...?

Beany

What a brilliant insight into why Breitling services cost what they do! Considering how many people are involved. My Evo is due for service this year, would love to follow it to the service centre and watch it be serviced even if it was for 2 weeks. Thanks for posting the link.

After watching the video of the chrono service it makes me truly realize what goes into the manufacture of a genuine watch and how the rep factories could never even begin to reach this level of perfection.

I think I'm going to start saving up for a gen.

Just beautiful, UB7!

Wear them in good health.

That's exactly what I'm going to do - it will be so refreshing not to worry about whether my watch has genuine movement in it or will the chrono break in 3 months.