When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Intro to me

Hello All,

I've been searching this forum for a few days and am already addicted even though I don't yet own a rep. I actually just bought my first Tag Formula (genuine) after having a BAD rep experience. Figured I'd give this forum a try and needless to say I'm *very* impressed with the wealth of information. The first two reps I'm looking at are the same that EVERY newbie wants so I won't bother going into that.

Just wanted to say 'Hi!' and I'm pleased to be a part of the community. You can also find my on rx8club.com under the same user name (Zephyrzone). I bought my first new car (2007 Mazda RX8 GT) in July and have been very active in the community. Now it looks like I'll have another new obsession!

BTW> Wouldn't it figure that my genuine Tag was broken out of the box (second hand doesn't tick on point- and it's not even a chrono!). I had to send it back to the net seller for a replacement. Hopefully they'll send back a perfect one.

-Z

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Z and welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I apologize for the fact it has taken so long to welcoming you here but you will find the more you participate in our forum that we really are a friendly bunch.

Ken

Welcome to the board Z! I feel like I should warn you about what you're getting yourself into; I'm not sure what's more addictive, rep collecting or this forum! I can see from the time of your initial post that I'm probably to late to warn you; you're probably already a rep addict like me! In any case, welcome to the forum and good with your next rep.

Dovo

Welcome to the forum. My roommate has the same car, and he's as obsessed with it as I am with this site. I am pretty new, too. If you ever have any questions you don't want to post on the general board feel freee to PM me.

Welocme aboard Z. Nice wheels :thumbsupsmileyanim:

See, a genuine purchase has risks as well. Here is hoping your first rep is 100% out of the box.

Don't you mean out of the bubble wrap?

Welcome to a VERY expensive hobby; I think I spent more on watches this year than I did on my Porsche.