When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who would you Recommend?

lemaniac

Hello, since I am new I am stumbling

around the website trying to find

quality replica dealers. Could some

of you please point me in the right

direction for a Breitling BCE

dealer.

Thanks you so much.

It sounds like you are really stumbling. There is so much information available on this board, and this question has been asked so many times, that many of the more seasoned veterans get tired of answering this same question over and over again. The usual response is to use the search button to look up vendor reviews, then to use the search button to look up user experiences with BCE's.

This website is not here to help you find a quality vendor necessarily, but to allow members to share information about their experiences...and those experiences over many posts, will lead you to decide on what vendor is right for you. It's not as simple as "vendor A" is the best...as it depends on what you value most: communication, price, speediness of delivery, where you live, etc.

To help you on your way:

Breitling Area

Community Guide to Best Breitling Reps

Trade Reviews

Read the above...read the experiences of different users from the different vendors...use the search function, and you should be in good shape. If you want your journey into rep watches to be a simple single best vendor recommendation and to be finished with that, this is likely not the best forum for you. We encourage you to grab a drink, give yourself a couple hours to research and read, and then have the excitement of placing your first order and having that watch arrive in your hand.

When you learn how much amazing information is available on this board, we always encourage people to pay for a Supporter class membership as a way of contributing back to the community for all the free information that is available here for you.

Remember...have fun with this...and don't spend more than you can afford to lose...as these are replica watches with a really clunky "warranty" service arrangement.

Hello, since I am new I am stumbling

around the website trying to find

quality replica dealers. Could some

of you please point me in the right

direction for a Breitling BCE

dealer.

Thanks you so much.

paging Dave123, paging Dave123, paging Dave123, your new noob BCE student is here. please report to the main auditorium and meet your student.

:lol:;):lol::rolleyes:

LOL.... :lol:

Am i known here?...i am a noob,i thought..... :mellow:

The advice given above is solid,more thought out then i can be bothered to type....i think the 'ultimate' BCE's are the best rep made,thats my opinion,and i personally think for the price and service,ruby is a great choice on this watch...again,my opinion after 6 or so BCE reps bought..... ^_^