When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet Opinion

jdkno

In these kinds of forums you will find that a lot of people are hung up on authenticity as that really is the nature of our hobby. Polishing the center links would probably look quite nice, but the authenticity would suffer. If that doesn't bother you, go for it! It's a simple mod that can easily be reversed if you are not happy with the results!

In these kinds of forums you will find that a lot of people are hung up on authenticity as that really is the nature of our hobby. Polishing the center links would probably look quite nice, but the authenticity would suffer. If that doesn't bother you, go for it! It's a simple mod that can easily be reversed if you are not happy with the results!

Yeah I know it wouldn't be authentic, but again if you look at Panerai's people put all kinds of non gen straps on them. I have an extra SS band so I think I am going to try it and see how it looks, if I don't like it I can always go back to the rubber or the other non modded SS bracelet.