When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Black Magic with Ceramic bezel and double AR $650..

plaifender

Check this out guys. From a seller named Torobravo.. On another forum i'm apart of (www.replik.as), the admin named Lacenta sells for this same watch even cheaper than this price (345euro!!), all the spaniards on www.replik.as seem to think very highly of Lacenta.. and ESPECIALLY his prices....... Anyone here have any direct experience with either of them? The watch looks to be great.. except that the chrono pushers are PVD coated black instead of the natural stainless steel color that I've always seen on the Black Magic.. Does anyone know if Hublot makes gen black magics with black chrono pushers?

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=18123

Edited by plaifender

Wow, it also has a PVD coated caseback. The one's our dealers sell has a SS caseback, the pvd coated looks alot more like the gen! And at a great price!

Back should be Titanium.. So PVD isn't better, it's as wrong.

Edit: the bezel "teeth" looks weak! and I don't like the white date (I know Gen come with both, but look out of place on a all black watch.)

Edited by vric

Back should be Titanium.. So PVD isn't better, it's as wrong.

Edit: the bezel "teeth" looks weak! and I don't like the white date (I know Gen come with both, but look out of place on a all black watch.)

So Vric.. the watch is "all black"?? i thought the gen had stainless steel pushers and not pvd coated.....?

That is a great price :)

I have seen one HBB with PVD case back here: http://www.timeshops.net/Hublot_Big_Bang_B...0__999-3262.htm

Could it be the same watch?

Yes it is the same watch.. but i don't like that Mark has a picture of a S/S HBB as the main picture.. then below that he has the close-up pictures of a different watch!

Can someone confirm that there are Black chrono-pushers available on the gen!???????

Pushers on the gen are SS.

The crown on the gen is SS.

The back is ceramic or PVD, couldn't tell.

The bezel is brushed ceramic, not polished.

The silver circles around the minute and hour counters are thinner.

The sapphire is thicker and not level with the bezel. (this goes for all HBB reps)

The full ceramic case/bezel makes the BM feel lighter.

I was trying on one in a AD yesterday. Received some compliments on my HBB SS :) I hadn't planned on entering with a rep, but saw the HBB BM on the storefront and decided that I wanted to try it on.