When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Toad's Review - IWC 3717 Spitfire Chrono

Toadtorrent

Check for example, PerfectClones. The pictures show crearly shorter hands. However, do not warry, pictures magnify this flaw.

I am asking Silix if his model is still avalaible and no answer for two weeks.

Received my 371705 from Angus and it appears to have the longer subdial hands as I hoped. It also seems to have all of the the same +/- as pointed out in Toad's outstanding review. If you are having trouble getting one from Silix, you might check in with Angus - I received mine within 6 days of payment. BTW Angus was great to deal with!

A couple of very quick photos:

SG3717face.jpg

SG3717angle.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing review indeed. Late congrats from me too!

This was a great way to start a day: Instead of newspaper I read this one with my morning coffee. :)

• 2 months later...
One of the most detailed & entertaining reviews I have ever had the great pleasure to read....

Lucky for me, it was on a Saturday morning,.... ^_^

This watch jumped to the very top of my list,... Thanks Much !

Excellent. Glad you liked it. They are fun to write and photograph. I'm hoping to do some more in the future.

• 4 months later...
Amazing review, decided to buy this watch thanks to this! I just hope I will be able to find one to buy!

You'll love it. It's a fantastic rep!! Get it on the bracelet...and you can add whatever strap your heart desires. Swapping the bracelet to the strap really makes it quite versatile.

super review! was looking for a white dial watch as my second rep and i think this fits the bill perfectly;) if anyone is able to source 1 let me know. ill be looking into this myself and if able ill tell who can source and if lucky more than 1 watch

That would be great, I'm looking for a source myself and will post if I find something!

That would be great, I'm looking for a source myself and will post if I find something!

Welcome aboard guys. Contact any of the forum dealers directly, and ask for the IWC Spitfire 42mm with double AR and A7750 movement...they should be able to find one for you.

Good luck...and remember, read my Noob Guide so you know what to expect in the ordering process, maintaining the watch, etc.

• 2 weeks later...