When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Pro diver strap owners...........

dippy

I have now owned two Pro Diver Straps, one blue 22mm for my SFSO and one black 20mm for my current SO. The blue on had a polished buckle, yet today I notice that the black one has a brushed buckle. I wasn't aware they made both. Is this a size thing or are they both available in all sizes? It looks great brushed, kind of offsets the polished case and matches the bezel, but my curiosity has been aroused.................

So, genuine owners, is yours brushed or polished???????

Guest carlsbadrolex

Ya know, the first thing I did was put the B on the bracelet and I have worn it every day since I received it!!!

The strap would never get worn.

I think there are a few different versions of this strap.

My cousin has a gen SOSF that came with the black rubber strap, his has the brushed buckle, recessed logo, and the letters on the strap seem deeper and more bold. I got a black rubber strap and mine came with the polished buckle, raised logo and the lettering on mine does not seem as bold/deep as his.

Also if you look at the ends of the bands you can see the newer style with the raised logo on the buckle has a different tip on the end of it, more squared off. For a while I was worried that mine was just a really good rep strap until I saw one just like it in the AD's case.