When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

21.6k HBB movement not running...help

wj94

I just got this HBB in the mail today from Watchmark and it has had problems running since I started to wear it. I've noticed it stopped running several times already today. The longest it's held the power reserve is an hour after winding it many many times. If I don't wind it a ton, it will run for about 10 minutes before stopping. Now I am trying to wind it and it isn't even running when I do that....is this a bad movement?

Edit - and now it has started running again for no apparent reason...I'm not sure what I should do here.

Edited by wj94

I just got this HBB in the mail today from Watchmark and it has had problems running since I started to wear it. I've noticed it stopped running several times already today. The longest it's held the power reserve is an hour after winding it many many times. If I don't wind it a ton, it will run for about 10 minutes before stopping. Now I am trying to wind it and it isn't even running when I do that....is this a bad movement?

Edit - and now it has started running again for no apparent reason...I'm not sure what I should do here.

Seems like the 21.6k is rearing it's ugly head..

sorry bout the problems with the watch.

Hopefully someone with movement knowledge can chime in