When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A piece of my rep submariner bezel fell off

yellowaudi

This is a little nit-picky, but I won't lie I love my rep...my month-old two tone Submariner I purchased from Trusty is missing that white/lume pearlish insert as of earlier today and I'm a little heated about it!

what's the easiest way to obtain a replacement? it's stupid, but I really have no use in wearing a Rolex replica with a small piece missing...talk about making it look cheap..

http://www.watchmaterial.com/viewitem.asp?idProduct=1188

Best pearl available at the moment to my knowledge. Just buy the insert and swap the pearl.

I too lost my insert for my DRSD. Mind you I have had it awhile. Any suggestions which insert I should get? There are several 'black' ones on the site but I am not sure which would look the most accurate. Thanks.

I too lost my insert for my DRSD. Mind you I have had it awhile. Any suggestions which insert I should get? There are several 'black' ones on the site but I am not sure which would look the most accurate. Thanks.

You got me on that one, sorry but I don't know the answer to that. If it's just the pearl you're looking to change I guess they're all the same, I would definitely wait for an expert to chime in with their 2-cents on this one.

The part # for the insert for the DRSD is 315-5513-1. Watchmaterial is a good place to start, but the pearl may not be correct.

The correct pearl for the DRSD is the acrylic pearl- no metal surround. Go to Ofrei- www.ofrei.com/ and check out the illumines dots for $10. Hopefully that would fit in your insert w/ a little glue. Others around here have had good results with these little dots. Look under generic Rolex parts, pushers and bezel rings- at the bottom.

SO FRUSTRATED...

Andrew told me he would send me an insert that would fit for 18 shipped. Not a problem, I'm cool with getting another from him, knowing it'll probably fit the watch best.

I'm over here trying to remove the insert (I'm assuming the insert is what you guys consider the part that's wrapped around the crystal and turns, acting as a dive timer or whatever) and I'm scratching the [censored] out of it even with protection. I'm trying to use a razor, and a jewelers screwdriver. Is it really that hard to remove the insert??? Should I cut my losses and just drop the pearl in? The scratches aren't THAT noticeable but they're enough to [censored] me off. I feel liek I'm going on a downward spiral here.