When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Pilot?

iceberg1459

mankind wants to realise many tales

but 2 tales will never realise

1. the US DOLLAR will be 1:1 with the EURO

2. asian factorys will realise a good IWC BP replica

stopp dreaming guys...

:lol:

If they can do the 3717, and the Slevin, the Big Pilot should be a cinch. I've read all the posts about the impossibilty of replicating the "zen like simplicity" of the BP and Mark VI, and frankly I think it's bunch of BS. The level of detail and accuracy of the current generation of reps is astonishing. Obviously the limitations aren't technical. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't see this coming out in the next year. I'll just keep dreaming until that day... :lol:

If they can do the 3717, and the Slevin, the Big Pilot should be a cinch. I've read all the posts about the impossibilty of replicating the "zen like simplicity" of the BP and Mark VI, and frankly I think it's bunch of BS. The level of detail and accuracy of the current generation of reps is astonishing. Obviously the limitations aren't technical. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't see this coming out in the next year. I'll just keep dreaming until that day... :lol:

They would need a whole new movement, because as far as I know to date there is no movement with a datewheel so far on the outside that it would suit a BP!

They would need a whole new movement, because as far as I know to date there is no movement with a datewheel so far on the outside that it would suit a BP!

Oh... :g:

I guess that does pose a bit of a problem. Thanks for the explanation.

I had already did 2 months ago...

It just for your enjoy... I always pleased to share my things to other members to inform...

Cause There are a lot of members loved this watch

Oh and also a little bit for fun inthe middle of boring day

I had already did 2 months ago...

It just for your enjoy... I always pleased to share my things to other members to inform...

Cause There are a lot of members loved this watch

Oh and also a little bit for fun inthe middle of boring day

:blink: