When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell&Ross...

Sandman880

Ditto That - i'm deffo going to go with Ajoe's love the pvd - someone did a review earlier - just search for b&r ajoe. My only gripe with not going forward with it just yet is that its just not accurate enough, I would love it if the hex screws work and the lugs came off! Also some issues are apparent with the engraving on the back too.

Gill

I have a B&R 03-92 from Josh and I love it (I'm wearing it right now). for a big watch, it's really comfortable (I have the version with a rubber strap). It's the first watch that I've seriously considered buying the Gen (but nobody in the area carries them).

I have to say, however, that I've had a lot of problems with the A4813 movement. It just randomly stops. I have to check it all the time to make sure that it's still going. I have a new movement on the way (only $26 from Ofrei), but it's still a bit of a pain.

Just never buy the BR02. They suck. Had 4 of them. 3 rosegold and 1 steel. All of them had some small trouble. The rosegold was so sharp around the case, that it even cut the strap off. (!!)

The strap of the steel version was way too stiff. Uncomfortable. Others had problems with keyless works, loose inner bezel, sticking minute hand, dust underneath glass.

Just tooooo much.

cheers,

J.

It just comes from the factories in Guangzhou where also other dealers on this board source from.

The model itself is great. Just the quality of the rep s*cks. Wish they could make a high end replica of it.

ptolomeo,

I have a spare orange dial and hands. I notice that the numbers are not all orange. On some of the right edges there is some white. Kind of like a shadow affect. Does you dial have that look too? Anyone else want to comment?

ptolomeo,

I have a spare orange dial and hands. I notice that the numbers are not all orange. On some of the right edges there is some white. Kind of like a shadow affect. Does you dial have that look too? Anyone else want to comment?

It's an effect of the pic. Mine's got white dial and hands and doesn't look orange. I'm thinking in sending it to The Zigmeister for a superlume.

Is that a 46mm BR01-92 or a 42mm BR03 size with 01 markings? I have one of the 42mm 01's and I think that it has an ETA movement - it certainly runs perfectly but isn't accurate.

Mine is the first version of the 01-92 in 46mm with an asian movement. Anybody knows if I can replace it for a swiss ETA?

Just never buy the BR02. They suck. Had 4 of them. 3 rosegold and 1 steel. All of them had some small trouble. The rosegold was so sharp around the case, that it even cut the strap off. (!!)

The strap of the steel version was way too stiff. Uncomfortable. Others had problems with keyless works, loose inner bezel, sticking minute hand, dust underneath glass.

Just tooooo much.

cheers,

J.

This is sad news, I want to get a BR02. I was looking at the steel one. There's also a PVD black one now. :(

• 5 months later...