When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Watch Box Is Full...

Usil

I was playing around with watches tonight, cleaning them up a little and decided to take a picture of all of them together. I was going to take this shot with my good camera until it was stolen but this will do for now.

I also have an IWC Big Pilot (not pictured) that I have been playing around with off and on for the past month trying to make it more accurate. When I bought it, it gained about 7 minutes a day. Now it gains about 2 seconds a day and I just applied silicone to the o-ring and sealed her up. I thought I would start practicing on this watch as it was not very expensive.

post-121-1151180653_thumb.jpg

For the past year, I bought these mostly from Andrew, 2 came from TTK, my favorite PAM (63 with 2893 movement) from Eddylee. I have had good success from these trusted dealers and the forum has been very helpful.

Since my box is full, does this men I have to stop buying reps?

Usil

Edited by Usil

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I was playing around with watches tonight, cleaning them up a little and decided to take a picture of all of them together. I was going to take this shot with my good camera until it was stolen but this will do for now.

I also have an IWC Big Pilot (not pictured) that I have been playing around with off and on for the past month trying to make it more accurate. When I bought it, it gained about 7 minutes a day. Now it gains about 7 seconds a day and I just applied silicone to the o-ring and sealed her up. I thought I would start practicing on this watch as it was not very expensive.

For the past year, I bought these mostly from Andrew, 2 came from TTK, my favorite PAM (63 with 2893 movement) from Eddylee. I have had good success from these trusted dealers and the forum has been very helpful.

Usil

WOW!!! Great collection. Nice selection from tough as nails to dress. I have to save your picture and show my wife that I have a lot of room to grow.

Making an adjustment of an ill-running movement to almost COSC specs is a very satisfying experience

I also have an IWC Big Pilot (not pictured) that I have been playing around with off and on for the past month trying to make it more accurate. When I bought it, it gained about 7 minutes a day. Now it gains about 7 seconds a day and I just applied silicone to the o-ring and sealed her up. I thought I would start practicing on this watch as it was not very expensive.

Usil

Buy another box. Sweet collection. In another year you will have 3x as many.

Eddy

Middle Row - Far Left = TTK's Vintage Breitling Navitimer.

Box order: I kept the PAM's and Breit's together and everything else just slid into open slots. Kept the dress watches in the bottom as they look kind of out of place if they were in the top rows.

I don't like Rolex and avoided getting one until I saw the Anneversary Sub with Green Bezel. That I liked so I got one. I have to say, it is a handsom watch and has a nice feel on the wrist.

The PO - what can I say. Dynamite watch and feels perfect on the wrist too.

IWC: I like IWC but the reps leave a lot to be desired. Wish they were up to speed.

VC's, PP's and FM are just plain classy.

These give me a lot of pleasure and sometimes it is hard to pick one.

OOPS, I just ordered a Fiddy. Where am I going to put it???

Usil