When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

After long time finished my modern MBW 16610

Omega

Incredible work!

One last tell remains, just put the watch under sunlight and then observe the "lume" intensity and color in a dark place (ie: did you superlume everything? ) that would be the last nail in the teller's coffin :)

Thanks my friend. ;)

I am not a friend of reluming modern dials! I owned a couple of month ago a TT Sub with relumed dial (and also other models). It's OK in the dark, but by looking on sunshine at the dial a lume-job is visible!

The noob-dial has a good lume IMO. Not perfect, but for a non-diver (like me) it's perfect... ;)

Thanks my friend. ;)

I am not a friend of reluming modern dials! I owned a couple of month ago a TT Sub with relumed dial (and also other models). It's OK in the dark, but by looking on sunshine at the dial a lume-job is visible!

The noob-dial has a good lume IMO. Not perfect, but for a non-diver (like me) it's perfect... ;)

But it should not be visible! Even the Noob dial has a factory lume job if you think about it, my guess is that a well done lume job should not be seen (unless in the dark of course :) ) , anybody wants to share their thoughs on the matter?

But it should not be visible! Even the Noob dial has a factory lume job if you think about it, my guess is that a well done lume job should not be seen (unless in the dark of course :) ) , anybody wants to share their thoughs on the matter?

OK, maybe there are people who can do it, but all I've holded in my hands had a matt finish, and not shiny! You don's see that from 1 meter, but by closer looking...

But I will think about it, to order C1 and try a job on a noob-dial... ;)