When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

bce white dial

Like it a lot,

just what mods did you do?

Pm me when it is for sale ( this way you don`t have to pay the advertising and commission costs )

SERIOUSLY . ( In OZ. too, just up the road from you . )

Looks great!!!! I love the Lello DW.... it looks like there is a difference in colour between the dial and the 'rehaut'. The rehaut looks whiter whereas the dial looks more like the gen , silverish.

must be the lighting.. the rehaut is the same colour.. which is creamy silver :).. i'll try and take better pics tomorrow in better lighting :D..

not much mods done really.. i got the white lume hands.. lello datewheel.. movement service and luck out of the draw that i got the extra tick next to the 10 version :D which i havent seen available until today.. i guess im the only one that has it :p..

That's a beauty ..

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!!

it's ok to wear it to bed.. I imagine we all do.. :lol:

lol i slept with it all last night :p.. this is the one watch that i never take off my wrist :).. my one and only daily beater.. as, i already put away all my other reps for display :D

I know what you mean...I just got a new Cartier Santos 100 yesterday and slept with it on last night to get the movement humming....

Love the BCE---I am waiting for the next generation, when supposedly the TT with roman numerals and the white face will appear!

Enjoy.

lol i slept with it all last night :p.. this is the one watch that i never take off my wrist :).. my one and only daily beater.. as, i already put away all my other reps for display :D