When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help what to pick...

Nicke

Hello All,

Im new in this rep forum so i need some help by picking the best rep. I would like to have an IWC but need some advice if this is a good one ore not?

And i found it on the perfect clone home page.

Is it a bigg different between the gen and this one? And what about the rest of the quality and other things i need to know.

Thnx

/N

http://www.pc-80108.com/iw10043-spitfire-c...nos-p-2142.html

The spitfire watches are generally not considered particularly faithful replicas of the original. The recommendation to go with an Ingeneur is probably good advice. Realize that the white dial version is a phantom so if you want the most faithful rep to the gen, go with the black dial. I own the white dial and like the watch very much. Paraphrazing someone on the board, I have a greater likelihood of winning the powerball than encountering an IWC expert.

Hello All,

Im new in this rep forum so i need some help by picking the best rep. I would like to have an IWC but need some advice if this is a good one ore not?

And i found it on the perfect clone home page.

Is it a bigg different between the gen and this one? And what about the rest of the quality and other things i need to know.

Thnx N

http://www.pc-80108.com/iw10043-spitfire-c...nos-p-2142.html

Good choice

I've got a 3706 which is a great little chronograph,

pc260054fm4.jpg

The dial should have white rings around the chrono sub dials but appart from that its pretty close. Not sure if there are supposed to be rings on that one. Doubt anybody could tell.

pc260026al4.jpg

I've just sent mine off to k2222 for some good old Polish AR.

go for it.

ST4

The Ingy would be my choice, also not that the watch you linked to is using the older 7750 @ 21600 BPH but would be a better option if you want ed to swap to an ETA 7750 movement, but still i would go for the ingy unless you realy have to have a chrono, have a look in my signature to see hoe good the ingy can be.

The Spitfire's can be very good I thought. The caseback is off on the 3717-02/05, but other than that...pretty darned close. Only a WIS would notice things like hand length being off by <1mm, or running seconds hand being the same size as the other subdials.

My review is here:

3717-02-Background.jpg