When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A better RG HBB is coming

Pix

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can't understand is the V1 costs 650USD (mint, used)... Doesn't make sense to spend 700USD on V3.

get me a RG/Ceramic V1 for 650 and I will take it.

You cannot get them for less than 1000$.

The one thing that REALLY needs to be improved on watchmarks HBB is the dial and the SHITTY clasp. The clasp is simply too hard to open if you compare it to the V1 (I have held both). Some might like a harder clasp, but I think it feels cheap.

And the plastic on the pushers, I've seen so many pictures where it has fallen off.

Lets worry about the front before we start arguing about a stupid regulator or rotor screw...! I even think he is way too confused with all the little stuff you guys keep demanding.

edit: if you ask me, I like the datefont on the V1 better. even if it isnt correct! the v2/v3 has a way too thick datefont

Edited by slay

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a RG HBB from Andrew. I'm pretty happy with it so far :), but I'm no real expert either. Definitely the dearest rep I've bought to date. I hope I don't come to regret buying it if a better version comes along in the next short while!