When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I like things with 3 in it - Actually fairly random

Watchmeister

23 and 63 with help from good friends here:

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

23 and 36 - Don't ask it is sitting with me this weekend:

DSC_0114.jpg

And last but not least - nothing to do with nothing except that I bought this on a lark from another member and love it. Feels really well built and is the first non-vintage I didn't want to instantly send for relume. It is that good.

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

And see - it does have a 3 in it. :lol:

DSC_0117.jpg

Stephane-

That would be great if you were coming back into town. We will definitely have to get together. And of course you can choose what you want to see for lunch. Not sure any will go home with you this time though. But you never know. ;) But you will have to come over to find out. :D

V-

Absolutely right on the AR. Still deciding on a new dial and then it gets taken apart for removal of AR, addition of gen crown, etc. But that is about 4 projects behind. I happened to have it this weekend and it does have a 3 in it. :lol:

AGID-

The datewheel comes from either Finepics (no longer made) or Lello (contact him). Can't remember.

Jay-

Yeah, I know, I know. :lol: The 36 AR drives me crazy but I am only taking this apart once and I still need to get the casetube made for that perfect fit with the gen crown. I am also still trying to figure out how to "brassify" those jewel holes. :D As I suspect you know, I got a couple of projects ahead of that one. :rolleyes: