When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Constellation

triplehd

My wife is anti-rep, everything's gotta be a gen (lucky she's not into watches, only Coach hand bag & watches :) ). While in the city in the other day (Chi-town), took her to Tourneau in Water Tower Place to see watches (there's other shops on Michigan Avenue that carry more high-end watches).

Passed by the Omegas and she actually fell in love with the Contellation. I know Jay has an auto & quartz version, but I would opt to go with the auto version for her. Just seeing if any members had any experiences/reviews/feedback with the Ladies Constellation.

post-431-1211819622_thumb.jpg

Great watch. The ladies' reps have been good as well.

Unfortunately most of the current offerings have some sort of diamond/mop dial. Good if your wife likes extreme bling, but I think the diamonds are a bit too much. The plain two-tone version with Roman numerals and white dial is my favorite.

However, this one from SilixPrime isn't way overboard despite the diamonds.

ome023-1.jpg

These are quartz & sapphire models from Paul. $109 doesn't sound too bad. Dunno how accurate they are, but they look fairly nice.

W2034.jpgW2035.jpg

Thanks BT & Jeff

Note - The Rep Ladies Constellation does come in automatic as well - its an ETA-2671 25j movement.

Saw the models with the diamonds and others with gold, but the wife is not into yellow gold.

JEff - how's the quartz model? Whats the overall impression?