When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rambo wears a PAM!

mkuhl2000

He is a long time fan of Panerai they have made a model for him the slytech

Yeah, I remember when I first saw the Slytech I thought it was one models I may buy. Then I found out about Stallone being the inspiration or whatever, kinda turned me off to it. Most people don't know what a Slytech is, but it makes me feel like I'm wearing Stallone on my wrist. Although it is way better than a 007 themed Omega :D There's a Jay Z AP that's badass, if I had the funds I think I could manage sport his model with pride :lol:

Watched this movie last night. It was pretty much one non-stop action sequence. I've never seen so much red jello flying around in any other movie. Both me and the girlfriend enjoyed it.

Love how he lives in a straw house, works his own metal, but has a $9,000 watch to sling around the mud. :lol:

Love how he lives in a straw house, works his own metal, but has a $9,000 watch to sling around the mud. :lol:

Funny thing about that watch. It retailed new for about $1800 to $2200. Now it's a $50,000 watch depending on condition.

• 2 weeks later...
Funny thing about that watch. It retailed new for about $1800 to $2200. Now it's a $50,000 watch depending on condition.

One went for $70,000

Panerai 5218-202A Pre Vendom Marina Militare PVD Base Model, LNIB: $70,000 SOLD

http://www.watches24seven.com/gallery2/mai...;g2_itemId=9168

Updated: 06/12/2008 04:47:09

Edited by georgegrasser