When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dutch GTG in Amsterdam?

Scirocco

Vrijdag avond is OK , alleen dan wel eind July i.v.m. mijn vakantie.

V.w.b.t de locatie is wat mij betreft Utrecht of Den Bosch ook goed, kom namelijk vanuit de kruikenzeikers stad

Carpe Diem

Cats

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know i am not duch but would love to attend if i am back in Europe, could you just let me know when you decide on the date, i am sure scoobs, capice and yellowmen can confirm my qualifications to attend!

You are more then welcome. Do you speak Dutch? If not, we switch this thread back to English. Currently we can't find a day in the week for the GTG. :p

Ja, ik spreek Nederlands. Dag is voor mij geen probleem, zolang het maar 's avonds of in het weekend is. Dus prikken maar die datum :D

Just found out about this thread and might as well chime in here;

So you're looking for an easy to reach, sufficient parking spaced area and preferrably a decent place for a good meal.. What about the Arena area, lots of parking space, a couple of restaurants and just outside Amsterdam..

Oh, and by the way, I'm in :p

untill we meet :wiggle:

Hey Andy, are you back yet? Awesome that you want to join m8 :)

Now let's pick a date/sunday guys, the suggestion from Verbal does make sense, or if we can't find anything we can also meet at a van der Valk, have diner there together, they have conferencerooms where we woun't be bothered if needed ..................

looking good

Welcome, you are on the list!!!

Just found out about this thread and might as well chime in here;

So you're looking for an easy to reach, sufficient parking spaced area and preferrably a decent place for a good meal.. What about the Arena area, lots of parking space, a couple of restaurants and just outside Amsterdam..

Oh, and by the way, I'm in :p

untill we meet :wiggle:

Good idea. Let's go to Van der Valk in Breukelen and keep this GTG in the style of the Far East

Now let's pick a date/sunday guys, the suggestion from Verbal does make sense, or if we can't find anything we can also meet at a van der Valk, have diner there together, they have conferencerooms where we woun't be bothered if needed ..................

looking good

post-11240-1212492022_thumb.jpg

looking good

Not back untill mid july but would love to attend if i am back, might enjoy a walk round the rld too, Duck will proberbly come also if i am back.