When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Current Collection

By-Tor

Yeah, it must be one of the trickiest watches to photograph. It looks lighter blue, greyish or even very dark blue, depending how the light hits it.

This is a "jumbo wristshot" I managed to shoot today. I guess it's the best and most "photo realistic" TAG pic I've taken.

I see you haven't been able to remove that watch from your wrist from day 1!!!! :lol: Looks really really really close to the gen.

Cheers my friend! :drunk:

Alex

I see you haven't been able to remove that watch from your wrist from day 1!!!! :lol: Looks really really really close.

Cheers my friend! :drunk:

Alex

Thanks Alex. Yeah, I'm still on a honeymoon with it. :thumbs:

Sign me up :) The big question I wonder, is there anyone that's a Rolex AND a Panerai fan?

I own one Panerai and 3 Rolexes. Very soon, this is accidentally going to be 4 Rolexes and 4 Panerais. :blink:

I suppose this means I need a Daytona, right? Oh, and of course a Link and Navitimer, like BigTor here. :Jumpy:

Thanks for the eyecandy. :3a:

Very nice collection. I agree on the PAM addiction too. I've eliminated all 4 of my 44mm Pams in the past couple of months. I'm more of a Luminor kind of guy myself owning a 127 and 187 currently. If a good 194 comes out I'll pick that up too.

And I'm definately with you on the Chronomat rep. If one comes out I will buy!

Cheers and wear them well!

Jon :victory:

Edited by Bignasty