When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Funny story

jraines87

Does anyone watch Ghost hunters on the SCI-FI channel?

Those of you who do, know that Grant & Jason are plumbers by day for roto rooter right?

I'm having some plumbing work done by roto rooter and my 4 year old son is convinced that we now have ghosts in the house.... :lol:

My wife came back home from taking him to the doctor and he got real quite when they pulled up in the driveway after seeing the roto rooter truck. He finally asked if we had ghosts in the house... :o

:lol:

Now that I think of it, I suppose I shouldn't let a 4 year old watch ghost hunters huh :huh:

Meh, my parents let me watch anything (TV, internet, magazines, etc.), I turned out just fine, good grades at school, I have lots of friends, I like to dress GQ style and I'm heading off to college in a few months, honestly let the kids watch anything, I even got to watch the Playboy channel, yay! (Seriously I did). B)

The only thing that kids need is a good education and discipline, I cannot tell you how many times I see some brat making a scene at a mall, the supermarket or a restaurant and the parents BEG him to be quiet and stop making a mess, some even CRY! Wtf?! That's PATHETIC! And bad parenting! When I was a kid if I made a scene it was told that either I shut up and behave or I would get spanked, and trust me I did because they would do it!

Keyword here is discipline! I don't mean beat him to a pulp, just slap some sense into the kid and tell them the consequences.