When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brand New, haven't taken the plunge yet...

Hello All,

I've got my eye on the Porsche Design Tourbillon, does anyone have any experience on this rep? Also I'm curious, how does anyone decide which webpage to buy these off of? There are so many and I imagine some of them are a complete rip off.

Welcome, how do we decide, well we read lots and make informed decisions based on the information we read.

There is a saying first choice is the seller, once that is decided then look at the watch.

Spend some time before you spend your cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like Andy said, take your time with your first purchase. If this is your very first rep purchase ever, then there high chance that you won't be satisfied, but at least if you know what to expect then things can go smooth. Good luck and welcome.

Hello All,

I've got my eye on the Porsche Design Tourbillon, does anyone have any experience on this rep? Also I'm curious, how does anyone decide which webpage to buy these off of? There are so many and I imagine some of them are a complete rip off.

I've been here a couple weeks. There are definitely a lot of scam sites out there, and the troublesome part is they look like the reputable ones (well, there are some differences you'll notice). Anyway, browse around the forum, I'm sure you'll find the info you want and find the site that's right for you. Research is the #1 obstacle between you and that Tourbillon!