When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New CN rep Submariner 16610 and 16610 LV

By-Tor

Look how horrible the new CN Subs are (just arrived at King's site). I'm at a loss why our dealers are even selling these junks when there are excellent otb Subs abailable (like the Noobmariner)... these CN versions become worse and worse every year. I actually find them almost hilarious, as there's absolutely nothing done correctly on these watches:

This is the Mother of all f*ckups. Is it "Perfect Sub v2"? Well it has a wok case, no rehaut thickness, pimply pearl, ugly engraving, cyclops & datewheel too right, one millimeter of gap between the SEL and lugs both sides (wrist hair coolers), laughable cg's, etc. etc.

After years of bad Submariner reps these are the all time low, imho. "New model"? They supposedly have a ETA inside... yeah well, what a waste of good movement. The dials look good, they have probably taken them from the Noobmariner and f*cked up everything else. This is Canal Street accuracy. I think the only reasonable explanation for this monstrosity is that some ripoff brands (like Alpha, Gruen or Invicta) are using these same cases... and they're not even trying to make them look accurate.

PLEASE DEALERS: DON'T SELL THIS GARBAGE TO NEWBIES! THEY DESERVE BETTER! :D

ROLEX-441.jpg

ROLEX-440.jpg

Now take a look at the new WokMaster. I think I'm getting a headache. :)

ROLEX-438-3.jpg

PS: This has nothing to do with King, who's a great dealer selling 99% top stuff. I'm just amazed what kind of sh*te the factory is still putting out, in year 2008... it's especially amazing because we've seen so much top stuff lately.

• 1 month later...