When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much do you trust your rep?

jmt

Topic about says it! Just started and I am timing away with a chrono. Because they are still so far apart, I have time to think and type while the wife packs. So... which watch to trust:

Mille Miglia (rep)-- fully The Zigmeister certified and serviced?

Bucherer Patravi (gen)?

PAM 251 (rep)?

Would you trust the Chopard? That's what I started with this morning...

Lol.

Good luck to you and your wife.

She will know, because her body will tell her mind it is time. Trust her and wear the PAM.

Congratulations to you both.

Thanks SR! Good wishes are always appreciated...

I should mention that it's the third one, so the level of hysteria here is very, very low...

Rob serviced, for sure. I'd even put that one against a Rolex or Omega that recently came back from factory service.

That's what I am doing. Don't trust any of them more than the ones Rob has seen (which are all the reps, actually, except the very new ones!). ;)

Guest carlsbadrolex

No offense to anyone, but if you have a gen Patravi laying around and timing is important to you... I'd go with that one. A very close friend of mine has one, and WOW. He has done the Bucherer name proud!

Thanks SR! Good wishes are always appreciated...

I should mention that it's the third one, so the level of hysteria here is very, very low...

May I suggest you stop there. We have four and I do not recommend that to anyone. I kid, well kinda, but we love them all very much. :)

No offense to anyone, but if you have a gen Patravi laying around and timing is important to you... I'd go with that one. A very close friend of mine has one, and WOW. He has done the Bucherer name proud!

Thanks, CBR. The Patravi is a great watch... but I've got my eye on the Bucherer TravelTec GMT (3TZ)-- talk about WOW!

I actually love both watches... Here they are in a lousy shot (this baby thing is going slow... may be days more....so I had time for a quick photo)...and, yes, I know, the date on the Bucherer is wrong (running too fast today!)

024.jpg

And here's a lume shot... a great tribute to Rob I think...

027.jpg

The Bucherer is INCREDIBLE. Your only the second person I know (we kinda) that has one.

T

Thanks. It's a weird thing that it's such an unknown brand... so huge in Europe historically, especially as a jeweler, but not a lot of distribution of the watches in the states. Too bad because they make a fantastic time piece.

EDIT: @ its_urabus: Trust me, I'm not. Timing angle occurred to me, but posted it more as a joke than a serious question-- I'll leave labor management to the docs! And, right now it looks like nothin's happening tonight... thanks for the good wishes, though!