When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new gen 116610

dieselpower

Yesterday I went into central London with a friend who was buying a new sub for his fathers birthday (lucky dad!). We visited David Duggan for starters and he had what we were looking for but was a little pricey but I have to report that there were some incredible pieces in his window with equally incredible prices. The one that sticks in my mind was a COMEX sea dweller. Beautiful piece, amazing condition a real rarity. Asking price?

2950 pounds sounds about right. Here in the USA, list is $5850, I believe. But it's still a 16610, isn't it? Latest serial # is M. And the Rolex, Rolex, Rolex on the rehaut should become more common with this latest batch of M serial Subs.

Yes, its one with rolex rolex rolex on the rehaut. Not my cup of tea personally but hey ho his choice not mine. I must admit I was suprised at getting a new sub at less than the list price though. Oh and just for the record folks, Duggan had a DRSD in the window and I have a well modded DRSD and I swear to God you could not tell the difference with the naked eye. A tribute to the skillful modders we have here and a testimony to the care and research that we all share and benefit from. Next time I might go along with my rep on and see if they call me out.

Yes, its one with rolex rolex rolex on the rehaut. Not my cup of tea personally but hey ho his choice not mine. I must admit I was suprised at getting a new sub at less than the list price though. Oh and just for the record folks, Duggan had a DRSD in the window and I have a well modded DRSD and I swear to God you could not tell the difference with the naked eye. A tribute to the skillful modders we have here and a testimony to the care and research that we all share and benefit from. Next time I might go along with my rep on and see if they call me out.

The guy I bought my 16600 from was wearing a Double Red too.

I agree with you, ours are pretty damn close.