When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New DW bunches arrived...

lello

Hi all,

finally I just got some more DWs.

They seam all issue free.

Unfortunately some of them are less than I asked for, but it didn't depend on me..., so I apologize if I told to some of you that you would get the DW and you won't.

As many of you know, I did have to decide to stop producing them and this was supposed to be the very last runs.

However, if these new ones will be all fine and won't create me any problems of replacements etc..., I might decide to start again making DWs on September then.

Please bare in mind that one of the most known watch modder of the board, some time a go decided to refuse installing my DWs on any watch.

I tried to send him a message to know why and to apologize If some of my previous DWs had issues and created him troubles, but he even didn't answer to me.

So, for those of you who are thinking to send their watches to Canada for the DW swap, please give up and let the next in line to get the DW instead.

Here is the list of preorders I had, for each of the DWs made.

Who of you made the preorder and don't see himself in this list, it's because the number of DW produced wasn't enough to reach your place in the list.

I will wait two days and then i will give the DW to the next in line in the list, if purchase won't be made.

I apologize for all the others who won't get the DW this time, but i really hope I will make them again in September.

I also apologize if there will be eventual mistakes in assigning these DWs, but I swear I did my best to try following the waiting list sequence.

It might happened that if I had a very old preorder (more than 6 months old), I did reset and are considering the preorders received during the last couple of months.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

The ones of you who will find them selves in these lists, but don't have the intention to proceed to purchase, please advise me right away.

Please consider also that I will be leaving for around ten days time, on next wednesday June 18th, so I will be able to ship only until tuesday the 17th.

Pam 2893/2836 preorders list:

deepitch 1 x

medphreak 1 x

bklm1234 1 x

Kollektor 1 x

Pam 2892:

deepitch 2 x

promotersf 1 x

PAM1A 1 x

shura110 1 x

jitai 1 x

Pam 7750 date @ 3, black background:

beano2004 1 x

veja74 1 x

SLAI 1 x

magstr 1 x

82KUBA 1 x

Pam 7750 date @ 4/5 black background:

Kool_Watch 1 x

jds 1 x

statos 1 x

Breitling:

tazzman 1 x

Jay Lee 1 x + 1 replacement

JD 2 x

antochat 1 x

stevethebest 1 x

cookiern 1 x

Fidestro 1 x

bwhitesox 1 x

Pam 7753 blk bckd:

vlaletom 1 x

Ingy 2824:

mwee 1 x

apowers 1 x

watcher 1 x

martiniman 1 x

This is all.

Just wanted to let you know, that I do have a few more Ingy 2824 and also Ingy 2836 DWs in stock.

And a few Pam 2893/2836 are available and a couple of Pam 2892 too.

Also 3 x pam 7750 white background date @ 4/5 and 2 x Pam 7750 white bckd date @ 3.

Thanks all! :)

Edited by lello

Please bare in mind that one of the most known watch modder of the board, some time a go decided to refuse installing my DWs on any watch.

I tried to send him a message to know why and to apologize If some of my previous DWs had issues and created him troubles, but he even didn't answer to me.

So, for those of you who are thinking to send their watches to Canada for the DW swap, please give up and let the next in line to get the DW instead.

These are some of the things and happenings that members don`t see. ( That pedestal will topple one day.)

Thanks Lello for your efforts and contributions for these datewheels, at least you TRIED and most members are happy,

remember , no-one can please everyone.

Lello, Let me firstly say that of the three batches of Breitling datewheels I have had installed from you not one has been problematic.

I want to thank you for this fantastic service and say that you have to carry these on as the Skyland is out soon and I need another datewheel :)

Enjoy your break.

Lello, Let me firstly say that of the three batches of Breitling datewheels I have had installed from you not one has been problematic.

I want to thank you for this fantastic service and say that you have to carry these on as the Skyland is out soon and I need another datewheel :)

Enjoy your break.

Will start by saying , thanks for giving your side of the story. ( bwhitesox)

This is after all a service, Lello has given to a large number of members, I am sure that he doesn`t NEED to do this .

He does it as a service and help to the members here, and I feel ,......from what he has said in his post, that there are too many

hassles from the so called gods above .

He was willing to work with these (this ) person and was seeking advice to possibly rectify any problems that were arising.

I would like to say to Lello, that your services for these datewheels will be very sadly missed , should you not continue.

I for one would like to give him more confidence to continue.

Hi friends,

you are very kind to show your gratitude for my hard work on DWs and I appreciate your words very much.

If this new bunch of DWs won't create problems, it's possible that I will start again making them in September.

I don't care at all about what somebody says or does to bohicott my service.

As you spotted right, I don't really need to do this, as I rather waste money on it and please don't doubt this.

I luckily do a profession which let me have good profits and all the time I spend after DWs, it's stolen to my real job and at the end of the day DW service it's profit free, when not a cost.

On a side note, I made an update to the DW current service:

I have to remind all, that several members who ordered a DW, after five days from my post, didn't proceed to purchase and so, I now feel free to sell them to anyone who ask for a DW.

I'm sure several of you, didn't even noticed my new thread, but I can't do much about this...

After tomorrow I will be leaving for a ten days vacation.

Maybe I will be able to check mail from there, but of course I won't be able to ship DWs around.

As you know, I always preferred do not getting advance payments, but in this situation, the only way to make sure to get a DW, is proceeding to payment, even while I'll be away and I will ship it at my return.

Of course before doing it, make sure I have it available.

Thanks guys :)

Edited by lello

Thanks lello as always. Your datewheels grace many of my watches and I am always appreciative for your efforts! :victory:

Lello-

You should always persevere. Your datewheels are priceless - especially as we see ever more expensive reps and people doing franken projects. It is true that some movements take aftermarket datewheels better than others but at the end of the day it is always worth the effort. And check your PM's. ;)

All the best,

Kruz-

lello, I saw my name on the list so I guess you forgott that you already shipped and I have received mine :-)

However, I will receive one more watch soon and will probably need one more DW but have to check what movement is inside first.

Welcome back, I'glad I'm in!!!!

We do all appreciate your effort. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 1 month later...