When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone into Sinn?

Chronus

Anyone like the Sinn U series?

I love the construction, german U-boat steel, and tegimented to make it harder than usual. No bezel insert as the bezel is all one metal piece. The numbers and dashes are milled in.

The argon filled case, the capsule to let you know if there's any water getting in.

Over-engineered to the extreme just for a wristwatch... A repwould defeat the reason for getting one!

I guess this one will be great for going for a shower or taking a dip in the pool ;)

Sadly for us in the EU, these are in CONUS :(

Sinn U1 $1575

hxxp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=3788572&rid=0

Sinn U2 $1850 (great price!)

hxxp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=3788012&rid=0

(replace hxxp to http in the above links when copying and pasting into a window)

Anyone else love these watches?

Edited by Chronus

I love the U1...so clean and simple...awesome watch! from time to time it can be found even for a couple of $ less...however, from what I've read about Sinn watches in general they are well worth each $ that you pay them...

one day I will get myself the U1...

Me! I am an avid Sinn fan. Put deposit on Sinn U2 S but sadly it's gonna be delayed till mid August at the earliest.

Currently own a 203 Ti Chrono, used to own 656 and 756.

The price is not that "excellent". Has seen many on eBay Germany for less than that on bracelet.

Edited by takashi

Me! I am an avid Sinn fan. Put deposit on Sinn U2 S but sadly it's gonna be delayed till mid August at the earliest.

Currently own a 203 Ti Chrono, used to own 656 and 756.

The price is not that "excellent". Has seen many on eBay Germany for less than that on bracelet.

You have a point, probably more plentiful and cheaper in Germany !

hugely... I have a 144 gmt and a 142 (though it's the Bell and Ross branded version) i'm on the lookout for the 757 utc....

Many of you may already know this site...

search all for sale watch forums

Put in the brand and the # of days you want to back-search.......

you can also look for firearms and, of course, houses for your aquatic finned friends, so, a little bit of something for everyone, then....

Edited by asiparks

Ok... That's an EXCELLENT deal. Box, papers? How old?

yeah, i got a screaming deal -- no doubt about that.....it was without a box, but with the warranty card, which i was totally fine with. in terms of how old, the watch was about 3 months old when i got it, and in immaculate condition :o

i believe the old adage "good things come to those who wait" is particularly true in the used watch market -- if you're willing to keep an eye out for the right piece at the right price, you're sure to find some sucker that's willing to take a big bath on a piece in great condition just to get some quick cash. a lot of the time, these are folks who buy a watch, keep it for 4-5 months, then realize they would prefer to have something else. we're lucky -- we can buy reps of those marginal, "nice to have" watches, and focus our genuine purchasing on watches that we KNOW we will love forever (or at the very least, for a long time to come).

just my $0.02,

deltatahoe