When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate 1:1, a7750, New Asia?

MimiSars

Hello, Ive got a few questions. I did a search and couldn't find the answers. Im looking to buy a BCE.

1. What is Ultimate 1:1? How does it differ from the other

2. Whats the difference between New Asia Valjoux 7750 and the Swiss ETA 7750? Is it noticeable? Are there pics showing the two?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by MimiSars

Hello, Ive got a few questions. I did a search and couldn't find the answers. Im looking to buy a BCE.

2. Whats the difference between New Asia Valjoux 7750 and the Swiss ETA 7750? Is it noticeable? Are there pics showing the two?

Thanks a lot.

Have a look at Andrews site http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...b92eaa09e50477e

The main difference between New Asia Valjoux 7750 and the swiss eta 7750 version , is the PRICE.

A7750 = $308

Swiss ETA $1088 plus shipping.

Or you could buy the A7750 ,( watch ), buy a Swiss eta 7750 movement from ajoesmith and swap them out.

A7750= $308 plus swiss eta 7750= $450............ $758 and save yourself $300+.

Have a look at Andrews site http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...b92eaa09e50477e

The main difference between New Asia Valjoux 7750 and the swiss eta 7750 version , is the PRICE.

A7750 = $308

Swiss ETA $1088 plus shipping.

Or you could buy the A7750 ,( watch ), buy a Swiss eta 7750 movement from ajoesmith and swap them out.

A7750= $308 plus swiss eta 7750= $450............ $758 and save yourself $300+.

If I were to open the watch, what would I see? I have a Swiss already in my Rolex that I bought from Andrew. Are the differences huge? Are New Asias considered the same as Copy-ETA?

Also, any idea on the Ultimate 1:1 compared to the other ones? I notice theres like a 10-20 dollar difference.

Can I only buy the ETA 7750 from that one person?

Edited by MimiSars

If I were to open the watch, what would I see? I have a Swiss already in my Rolex that I bought from Andrew. Are the differences huge? Are New Asias considered the same as Copy-ETA?

Also, any idea on the Ultimate 1:1 compared to the other ones? I notice theres like a 10-20 dollar difference.

Can I only buy the ETA 7750 from that one site?

If I were to open the watch, what would I see?

A movement .........Swiss or Asian......... the other differences are too huge to mention here.(mainly quality ).

Swarf and pubic hair have also been found by members, ( bit of a lucky dip for the "extras ")

Are New Asias considered the same as Copy-ETA?

Basically ... yes.

I think that there is only 1 version now available....... "ultimate " BCE. (edit, 1st version available $278)

But why would anyone buy an earlier version when the latest Ver 2 is out ).

For a better price try the other dealers , say Ruby.......... $249 for ultimate BCE A7750.

If I were to open the watch, what would I see?

A movement .........Swiss or Asian......... the other differences are too huge to mention here.(mainly quality ).

Are New Asias considered the same as Copy-ETA?

Basically ... yes.

I think that there is only 1 version now available....... "ultimate " BCE.

For a better price try the other dealers , say Ruby.......... $240 for ultimate BCE A7750.

Thanks.

So Ultimate 1:1 means its basically the same as gen in regards to dials, etc?

Edited by MimiSars

Can I only buy the ETA 7750 from that one person?

Movement from ajoesmith,( watch with Swiss eta7750 from Andrew will cost $1088 )

There are many other places on the net, but why bother when we have a tried and trusted member

here on RWG, besides also having the best price.

If you do go down that path changing over to a swiss eta 7750, these are the differences in hand sizes,

Genuine ETA 7750 all variants (all)

Hour 2.00mm

Minute 1.20mm

Center Seconds 0.25mm

Subdials 0.17mm

New Asian 7750 (28,800 BPH) Normal ones - NOT the Daytona model

Hour 2.00mm

Minute 1.20mm

Center Seconds 0.20mm

Subdial 0.20mm

Not much difference

Thanks a lot.

Every question you may have concerning the BCE ultimate (in fact the full history of BCE reps) ih here http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...hl=bce+ultimate and elswhere on the forum. Im not saying 'use the search button'- but I did and helped me with my BCE purchase decision.

My watchmaker, rolex certified and rep freindly has helped me out with a few A7750's in various watches. When my Daytona went for a swim and stopped I had the opportunity to see an A7550 fully pulled down (including the ton of extra gears that look after the subdial rejig) and he explained that while the swiss movement was generally nicer in the fit and finish department he was amazed at how good it was. In fact he suggested that he would be suprised if it proved any less reliable in service to the swiss (obvious problem with extra parts in the daytona excepted).

My Navi and BCE have both performed exceptionally well (within 2sec after regulation). One arrived a little dry and dirty- not sure if you may avoid this with swiss. Same with the rice powered daytona's, ss version was nicer inside than the TT, maybe a different factory?

Overall my confidence in the A7550 would make it hard to justify the Swiss price diff.

Overall my confidence in the A7550 would make it hard to justify the Swiss price diff.

I fully agree,..........but............ wouldn`t you rather say you had a Swiss eta 7750 in your BCE ?

Am certain the majority would say YES. ( forget the price difference , but if you can afford it ........).

I fully agree,..........but............ wouldn`t you rather say you had a Swiss eta 7750 in your BCE ?

Am certain the majority would say YES. ( forget the price difference , but if you can afford it ........).

Yeah, you may be right Rodwc. Personally I would be uncomfortable with an A7750 in a Gen but we are talking reps and I am after best accuracy, performance and value. If my friendly watch guy had of said the A7750 was pox and likely to throw a leg out of bed I would be happy to go Swiss in nice reps.

Thanks a lot.

Take a look at this link i think it is exactly what you are looking for... ;)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=76347

Updated version has arrived so careful where you will place your order!