When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

8-Point Beginners' Guide to Panerai Replicas

bluerex

Hi fellas.

Thought I would chime in and offer some advice for replica newbies like myself.

I have been lurking around collecting all the info I could get my hands on and digesting it all before committing to making my first purchase.

As I was getting my bearings, Fish (Bernd) has been able to point me in all the right directions and I am thankful for all his advice.

Now maybe I can repay the favour and speed up the learning curve for those who are thinking of getting their first PAM replica B)

1. Do not pay over $300 for an unmodded replica. There are countless sites on the net, who offer A+++ grade replicas for $580 - $1200. The make it sound like their replicas are the only way to go and many people believe them

Great post.

Even stunning, by a newcomer.

I think you will become an asset to the forum, IMHO.

Great job BLUE! We're all glad you're here! I wish I have read your post when I started! But, hey....in this hobby, most

of us have been burnt once,......I think!

Great post! Looking forward for more! And as Lanikai would say: "Now go and become a SUPPORTER!" :D:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the kind words, guys :D

I did do a bit of reading and Fish held my hand throughout the way.

My 177H from Joshua is stunning - it has a few imperfections on the case and the crown is SS but overall it looks real nice. I don

Great post!

You've certainly researched your topic fully; distilling and sharing that knowledge with the forum is a very generous gesture :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS, I'm still a relative newcomer when it comes to Breitlings, so if you feel like penning a similar guide....... :whistling:

Hey Prof.

I actually bought a Navitimer from Joshua along with the PAM. There doesnt seem to be whole lot left to be researched about Breitlings as there are 2 or 3 really good guides already pinned in the Breitling section.

The Navi (42mm) that I bought turned out to be way too small for my wrist so I am returning it and getting a Navi World instead. Navi World is not the best replica out there but I can live with its imperfections. Looking forward to receiving this one. :D