When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Yacht-Master (pics)

P4GTR

I love the YM (I just need a new one) and I liked your pictures!

About 10 years ago, I had a very nice set of Japanese Swords: Tanto, Diato, Wakizashi - If I spelled it correctly. I sold them to make a move and wish I had kept them.

I love the tsuba on yours.

I love the YM (I just need a new one) and I liked your pictures!

About 10 years ago, I had a very nice set of Japanese Swords: Tanto, Diato, Wakizashi - If I spelled it correctly. I sold them to make a move and wish I had kept them.

I love the tsuba on yours.

Thanks Sub. It's a Paul Chen from Hanwei forge.

I know the feeling of selling what you shouldn't.

This is the begin-Yacht from none other then the Joshua tree.

Nice U-shaped CG's - they come like that?

What about the dial - nice grey/silver or slight champagne tint to it? Heard the latest dials are champagne, hmmmm, not as good

Looking at getting one for a present, so all info appreciated.

I think that the best are Noob and MBK, dut I dont know if Mbk is preferible to noob or not

Nice U-shaped CG's - they come like that?

What about the dial - nice grey/silver or slight champagne tint to it? Heard the latest dials are champagne, hmmmm, not as good

Looking at getting one for a present, so all info appreciated.

Doc, they are untouched, no mods.

I havent had it side by side with a gen yet, maybe the ever so slightest champagne tint... Its not bad like the old versions. This is the noob-yacht shown in the reviews, the "swissmade" with no spacing if that helps. (from Josh) The color looks good to my eye, but the 6 o'clock endice has been slightly crooked on a few that i've seen lately.

It's ok. I do not like the asian 21K BPH movements. The watches would be nice with a DG or better, an ETA upgrade.

I'm wearing the swiss SFSO today, and this thing sweeps without a hint of studder. Huge difference.

Doc, they are untouched, no mods.

I havent had it side by side with a gen yet, maybe the ever so slightest champagne tint... Its not bad like the old versions. This is the noob-yacht shown in the reviews, the "swissmade" with no spacing if that helps. (from Josh) The color looks good to my eye, but the 6 o'clock endice has been slightly crooked on a few that i've seen lately.

It's ok. I do not like the asian 21K BPH movements. The watches would be nice with a DG or better, an ETA upgrade.

I'm wearing the swiss SFSO today, and this thing sweeps without a hint of studder. Huge difference.

Looks great. You could always pick up a DG from ajoesmith and swap it it.