When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Tempus and Senna

Dani

I found a dealer selling this 2 watches for 405$ whit 28k movment and dobbel sided ar no ceramic bezel it seems but i em not sure.

Seller has good rep also 1- and 11+

He has all the HBB's the Hublot Big Bang Tuiga Yacht Club de Monaco 7750 ceramic for 352$

productimg1211712380533kp9.jpg

productimg1211712319220jx4.jpg

Humm.

Cheers

Yes I found your dealer; he seems to have stolen a pic of SQL_PL on his daytona listing...

So he knows the board.

And the swordfish is out!

Yupp he has all the reps.

ps. not good to share his info here as that might screw up his low prices ;)

His prices on the new AP secs@12 is the same as the on board dealers here. Also his HBB sale states this: "Stainless steel case and bezel with black PVD coating"

I might add that one of our on board dealers watchmark: http://www.timeshops.net has great prices on HBB's. Don't forget there are different factory versions.... :)

Looks like this seller you have found is using the highest quality ceramic HBB replica pictures, but most likley sending out a different factory version, full steel PVD..... Also what if your watch is taken by customs, or has a problem? Our dealers here are supurb at dealing with issues like that, for the most part, if you chose the right one ;)

Why don't you drop $405 on a HBB, I would love to be proved wrong! ^_^

His prices on the new AP secs@12 is the same as the on board dealers here. Also his HBB sale states this: "Stainless steel case and bezel with black PVD coating"

I might add that one of our on board dealers watchmark: http://www.timeshops.net has great prices on HBB's. Don't forget there are different factory versions.... :)

Looks like this seller you have found is using the highest quality ceramic HBB replica pictures, but most likley sending out a different factory version, full steel PVD..... Also what if your watch is taken by customs, or has a problem? Our dealers here are supurb at dealing with issues like that, for the most part, if you chose the right one ;)

Why don't you drop $405 on a HBB, I would love to be proved wrong! ^_^

I have never said anything to hint that he is better or worse.

Sure thing! ^_^

smart you are..

let people search for them self people are getting to justto have it served on a gold plate.

you shoud replace that link.

pleas remeber we have 10k members here do the math if they all use that site.

Erm, I am here to help the community, not be all cloak and daggers. Another forum member asked for a link, I replied :huh:

Yupp he has all the reps.

ps. not good to share his info here as that might screw up his low prices ;)

You don't see that as any kind of hint then? :)

This is an off board dealer, totally unkown to all members most likely, with questionable photographs and prices no better than our trusted on site dealers......

Which way do you see it Dani? Where am I stepping out of line here? Please enlighten me......

PM the mods and let them take care of any issues you seem to have dreamt up in this thead, I don't see any problem here myself.....

Cheers! B)

Erm, I am here to help the community, not be all cloak and daggers. Another forum member asked for a link, I replied :huh:

You don't see that as any kind of hint then? :)

This is an off board dealer, totally unkown to all members most likely, with questionable photographs and prices no better than our trusted on site dealers......

Which way do you see it Dani? Where am I stepping out of line here? Please enlighten me......

PM the mods and let them take care of any issues you seem to have dreamt up in this thead, I don't see any problem here myself.....

Cheers! B)

I see you don't see it as i do..

If 10k members get onto that site and begin order customs will get stricter.

But hey i agree nothing wrong on posting links nothing forbidden.

I just now links to that site has been removed before by mods.

And no not same prices on HBB,

Enjoy.

Cheers

Dani

Yes I see, ten thousand or so members are going to order from this utterly unknown dealer, with average prices, and unknown reliability and after sales service and cause customs to check every package and ruin everyones replica hobby...... :p

I would suggest people stay well away from this dealer, there is no need to risk it......

Yes I see, ten thousand or so members are going to order from this utterly unknown dealer, with average prices, and unknown reliability and after sales service and cause customs to check every package and ruin everyones replica hobby...... :p

I would suggest people stay well away from this dealer, there is no need to risk it......

so i em right you are not that smart are you?, you see its millions of products their and almost same amount of sellers.

Now do the math Einstein.

PLEEEEAAAAASE not again a post that runs out of hand.....

@DANI:

seems like you are in a way related to HBB....you also high-jacked my own HBB-thread....

WHAT Hublots do you have?

Have you ordered from the mentioned seller?

Show us some pics please?!

Thank you in advance, Theo

To be fair, he started the thread, so anyone criticising in the way he does to you, is doing exactly the same thing ;)

Anyway he's on a time-out... let it be...