When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Tempus and Senna

Dani

Guest Mr Jones
Looks like this seller you have found is using the highest quality ceramic HBB replica pictures, but most likley sending out a different factory version, full steel PVD..... Also what if your watch is taken by customs, or has a problem? Our dealers here are supurb at dealing with issues like that, for the most part, if you chose the right one ;)

For me he is not to big difference with same 'trusted' dealers, and THX. to Dani - not only one way is correct.

For me he is not to big difference with same 'trusted' dealers, and THX. to Dani - not only one way is correct.

Great good luck on your purchase.

He seems like a good seller and you get payment garante on that site escrow service :)

Fantastic stuff! :)

I look forward to seeing some pictures and a dealer review of this seller from you soon then B)

I woud like for you to just stay out of my threads as you are just a negative person.

And no i hope he shares his info after purchase whit people that deserves to now and not you.

Cheers,

Dani

PLEEEEAAAAASE not again a post that runs out of hand.....

@DANI:

censored and edited by MYSELF....

WHAT Hublots do you have?

Have you ordered from the mentioned seller?

Show us some pics please?!

Thank you in advance, Theo

why shoud i say if own a hublot

why shoud i show pics

why shoud i have bought from this seller

I em sharing int info whit our members nothing more, you guys make drama out of nothing..

Pleas just restrain from writing in my threads in the future ill do the same to you :)

Cheers

Dani nothing would please me more than to stay out of your threads, unless you are posting info about unkown dealers and websites that seem to have more scammers and major pit falls than even ioffer can boast.....

As for my post to Mr Jones, yes I can see how that came accross as negative :bangin:

Good to see you have taken everything on board and not just blamed everyone else for your own actions, Like your PM to me on repgeek blaming me for getting you banned. Actions of a real class act I am sure.....

I for one will not miss you, when you push something too far again for the last time....

Dani nothing would please me more than to stay out of your threads, unless you are posting info about unkown dealers and websites that seem to have more scammers and major pit falls than even ioffer can boast.....

As for my post to Mr Jones, yes I can see how that came accross as negative :bangin:

Good to see you have taken everything on board and not just blamed everyone else for your own actions, Like your PM to me on repgeek blaming me for getting you banned. Actions of a real class act I am sure.....

I for one will not miss you, when you push something too far again for the last time....

Yeah just never stop do you?

On Pm i just asked if you where happy :rolleyes: seems you are..

Really great to see you also came back to the forums with a different attitude, showing that you are at least trying to change your conflicting, rude, thinly veiled aggression towards other forum members....

Good show :mellow:

I em i just see no need to be nice to idiots. :) i em sure you fel the same way, if you have anything more to say pleas over pm.

But yes i em on a diffrent path now, i have done some stuff that is not good for the forum so from now if i dislike what some say i will thake it on pm not in the forum.

Cheers,

Dani

Yeah just never stop do you?

On Pm i just asked if you where happy :rolleyes: seems you are..

I em i just see no need to be nice to idiots. :) i em sure you fel the same way, if you have anything more to say pleas over pm.

But yes i em on a diffrent path now, i have done some stuff that is not good for the forum so from now if i dislike what some say i will thake it on pm not in the forum.

Cheers,

Dani

Why are you calling me an idiot? I used no derogatory name calling against you. Dani you have come straight back on the forums and personally attacked me, thinking you can hide it with smiley faces. It is not on...

So you disagree with what I post, even though I am only advising caution to unknown websites and dealers. You need to grow up... You are not the be all and end all of this forum, far from it...

Why are you calling me an idiot? I used no derogatory name calling against you. Dani you have come straight back on the forums and personally attacked me, thinking you can hide it with smiley faces. It is not on...

So you disagree with what I post, even though I am only advising caution to unknown websites and dealers. You need to grow up... You are not the be all and end all of this forum, far from it...

see again you never stop i ask thake it on pm, you are trubbel.

Idiot yes i feel you are one, as you are trying to [censored] me of in every post you make..

And trust me i em not the only one to see it so walk careful.

Cheers

see again you never stop i ask thake it on pm, you are trubbel.

Idiot yes i feel you are one, as you are trying to [censored] me of in every post you make..

And trust me i em not the only one to see it so walk careful.

Cheers

Are you threatening me? What possible cause could you have to do that? I won't take it to PM's as I would prefer to keep this out in the open, where everyone can see how you are acting, with name calling and threats against me.

I have done nothing wrong..... You are the one causing trouble.

Are you threatening me? What possible cause could you have to do that? I won't take it to PM's as I would prefer to keep this out in the open, where everyone can see how you are acting, with name calling and threats against me.

I have done nothing wrong..... You are the one causing trouble.

You are a joke man, go on whit your life and stop bothering me and trying to [censored] me off. <_<

Enjoy the forum and try to do something positive insted of acting up against me all the time.. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Dani

I am flabbergasted by your posts, I have re-read this thread and see nothing I have done should have prevoked you in this manner, I find your actions to be most abhorent......

You have the temerity to post in another thread that I should be suspended or banned? For what I ask? You are back after being suspended yourself and the first thing you did was start with your name calling and threats against me?

What is it I have done that means I deserve this from you?

I am flabbergasted by your posts, I have re-read this thread and see nothing I have done should have prevoked you in this manner, I find your actions to be most abhorent......

You have the temerity to post in another thread that I should be suspended or banned? For what I ask? You are back after being suspended yourself and the first thing you did was start with your name calling and threats against me?

What is it I have done that means I deserve this from you?

drama queen..You now very well what you are doing just keep acting stupid it suits you..

This is the end from me on answering any of your post even if they are towards me.

Ap ROO thread you said this:

Really great to see you also came back to the forums with a different attitude, showing that you are at least trying to change your conflicting, rude, thinly veiled aggression towards other forum members....

othing like starting where you left off hey Dani? Lessons clearly learned on your part...

You really are adding so much to these forums with your insightful posts, keep it up the good work! You are a credit to the forums

edit this was the first post from you i had not said one thing to you before that one.

Just enjoy the forum and don't bother me or try to pi ss me of.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Mickey Padge.

I whish you woud do the same.

Cheers

The point is that my post is truthful, you came back and your first actions in that other thread were to have a go at PAM1A and TwoTone.....

But carry on, just blame me for your own actions, you just don't seem to like it when somebody else points out the facts at hand.....

The point is that my post is truthful, you came back and your first actions in that other thread were to have a go at PAM1A and TwoTone.....

But carry on, just blame me for your own actions, you just don't seem to like it when somebody else points out the facts at hand.....

Last repons as its needed.

PAM1A whent on a low strike against me..He got a respons that was nothing hars or agresive just me pointing out facts. :) No harm done.

TwoTone will never have any respect from me, maybe you are blind to his action but i and many others are not..

Again pleas thake use of the ignore button it will spare you lots of griff since you seem to hate all the stuff i post :)

I will do the same. :good:

Cheers

Dani