When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full Ceramic HBB Black Magic

slay

now it climbed to 950 already, wow ;)

That is the price from Sead yes, but he has to ship it into the US first, I suspect he also wants to make a little profit in doing so, what with the risk involved :p

Hopefully Watchmark can get hold of them, his prices are very good on the HBB's....

I will email king and order this one..

And i will do a review when it arrives.

Have do i check if the brushed parts are ceramic when i get it?

Thanks

Dani

Good question... I guess perhaps you can tell if it feels metallic or ceramic... perhaps tap on it and see if it sounds or feels the same? I really don't know.

Good question... I guess perhaps you can tell if it feels metallic or ceramic... perhaps tap on it and see if it sounds or feels the same? I really don't know.

From the pics on repgeek even the caseback looks like ceramic :)

sorry I couldnt reply to your last mail, but I'm sort of really busy right now and 3hours from being out of the country ;)

cala ratjada here i come

calamesquida_komp.jpg

For what it is worth, I was told that this full ceramic is made by the second manufacturer. Don't get me wrong, I have a 'lite' BB SS/SS (silix) and after a k222 AR I am very happy with it.. Don't know if I could say the same thing for one of the more complicated HBB (materials/designs): The Tempus and the AllBlack seem to suffer from a few flaws with the datewheel color and the red chrono seconds hand being on top of the list for me.

Waiting for a review or photos :)