When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brown Heritage - with black Carbon Fiber!

hiker01

I just put this Black Carbon Fiber strap on (from one of my PAMS) to wear the Heritage swimming! I want to test if it would be okay in the water as

the claim is 30M. What do you think, folks????

heritagewtblk1yw8.jpg

heritagewtblkyg4.jpg

Please let me know.

I just put this Black Carbon Fiber strap on (from one of my PAMS) to wear the Heritage swimming! I want to test if it would be okay in the water as

the claim is 30M. What do you think, folks????

Please let me know.

*crickets chirping*..... **frogs croaking**..... *somewhere in the distance a leaf falls to the ground***......... :lol:

just bustin your cah..nes ... love ya man... looks good Hike... :good:

I like it, if Im honest I personally think it would suit the black SOH better, but it looks nice on the brown version too! Gives it a nice sporty look!

Looks good, suites the carbon fiber very well :)

Although the white stitching seems a bit bold/thick maybe, for the Heritage's classic style....

If the stiching was dark brown/red, maybe it would look really nice though......

Cheers! B)

I think it would be better in the black version too.

*crickets chirping*..... **frogs croaking**..... *somewhere in the distance a leaf falls to the ground***......... :lol:

just bustin your cah..nes ... love ya man... looks good Hike... :good:

Thanks, guys! Well, the watch hold up really well in the pool! Next should be some snorkling trip! We'll see!

I just finally give in and went to the AD just an hour ago and ordered the GEN Rubber strap in brown....without the holes (use with the

regular SFSO) its $100! The one with holes and deployant included $348 with my discount! He's going to try and get just the rubber strap

for me without the deployant....maybe for $100!