When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We've Got Our 187, How About A 194

Estaban

And when it does come out, please have a 6mm cyclops with some magnification. This can't be too tough.

Sadly the cost to produce a proper sapphire cyclops with mag is too high--I doubt we'll ever see one on an out of the box rep.

I like the 194, , but I've implemented a self-imposed moritorium on big stainless watches w/ black dials until they make a few non PAM's built with the same attention as PAMs and Polexes. But fear not..as long as y'all keep selling out 400 bucks on variations of the same cases and dials, they'd be stupid to stop making them.

A few things about the 194.

- it's automatic, not manual, so no Unitas in this one. Probably an Asian 7750b1 (like the Arktos) or Swiss ETA 7750. Both with no chrono functions.

- it's made of titanium (yay :victory: ) not stainless steel :)

- it's already out! So far there are two versions. One Asian 21J automatic which is inaccurate (Arktos back) and another with Asian 7750b1 movement. Downside they are both stainless steel. I'm waiting for a great version in titanium before I get it.

Edited by Chronus

Ah yes, auto, not manual, thus no Unitas mov't. Bring it on. Is there an ETA movement with date at 3 and second hand at 9?

I have a tough time dropping 300-400 usd on an asian movement watch (although my 196 w/ asian 7750 runs like a top after 9 months)

Is there an ETA movement with date at 3 and second hand at 9?

Yes, the ETA 7750 and ETA 7753, both without the chrono functions. ETA 7750 is cheaper and reliable for this kind of watch.

Date can be anywhere as a wheel is used, just cut out the date aperture where required at the correct radius.

I just want it in titanium though.

187 in SS and the 194 in titanium. Perfect :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A few things about the 194.

- it's automatic, not manual, so no Unitas in this one. Probably an Asian 7750b1 (like the Arktos) or Swiss ETA 7750. Both with no chrono functions.

- it's made of titanium (yay :victory: ) not stainless steel :)

- it's already out! So far there are two versions. One Asian 21J automatic which is inaccurate (Arktos back) and another with Asian 7750b1 movement. Downside they are both stainless steel. I'm waiting for a great version in titanium before I get it.

that's what i tought when Estaban said about the mvt....

well...when we solved that...now just have to wait for the factories to do the watch...I am pretty sure that the demand would be high enough...

I would be definitely in for one...

I'm in, but only for titanium.... have enough SS watches, and with this nickel problem, I prefer titanium watches right now! When it's winter it will be easier.